Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is "Top Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet". Okay, this Top Ten Tuesday post will be quite embarrassing. I honestly cannot believe that I STILL have yet to read these books. There really is no excuse. I mean, I DO have an extensive TBR list, but still...




Yes, I am aware that most people have read the majority of these books. Honestly, several of these books are ones that I started at one point or another and then just never finished. I just need to set a goal to read some of my older books. I just get into a new release frenzy when I hear of new books that I want, and since they are new and the hype is still everywhere I read those. I think that I may have to set a goal or do a challenge in 2017 to read at least one book or one series every month next year from my older TBR list. Is that a challenge that anyone else would participate in?

Have you read any of the titles listed above? What are some of the books that are oldest on your TBR list? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design