Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is "Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them". A lot of us are motivated by the books that we read. While many of us wish that we could fly or wield magic, I chose to limit my fantasy motivations in this list. Otherwise, the list would be comprised of nothing but unrealistic fantasy awesomeness. =P


1. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins


Made me want to learn archery.


2. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas


Made me want to learn how to fight like a bad-ass.


3. Batwoman Vol 1: Hydrology (Batwoman #1) by J. H. Williams III and W. Haden Blackman


Made me want to don a cape and fight crime in style.


4. And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga #1) by Kiersten White


Made me want to visit Romania. 


5. The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle


I read this when I was young, since the movie was a favorite of my childhood. This book made me want to discover more fantastical worlds, and inspired me to make up my own stories.


6. Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun


Made me really want to learn the Japanese language.


7. The Walking Dead Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye (The Walking Dead #1-6) by Robert Kirkman


Made me want to map/plan out a gazillion zombie apocalypse survival scenarios. 


8. Thief of Lies (Library Jumpers #1) by Brenda Drake


Made me want to visit the libraries of the world.


9. The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #1) by Alison Goodman


Made me want to learn more things about the Regency era.


10. Twilight (Twilight #1) by Stephenie Meyer


Made me want to read more YA books!



What books inspired you to do or learn something? Have you read any of the titles listed above? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design