Tuesday, November 1, 2022

SCIFI MONTH 2022 | TOP TEN TUESDAY: Sci-Fi Books I've Read Since the Last Sci-Fi Month

 
SCIFIMONTH BANNER ARTWORK by Simon Fetscher

Top Ten Tuesday Sci-Fi Month Edition!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week I've chosen a special topic to coincide with Sci-Fi Month and it is: 

SCI-FI BOOKS I'VE READ SINCE THE LAST SCI-FI MONTH
~~~~~


I didn't read as many as I'd like but some is better than none. I've got aliens, superheroes and supervillains, a ragtag group of space saviors, robots, and plenty of fantasy/sci-fi crossover books that fall under the dystopian label. I'm pretty happy with how eclectic my books are but maybe in the coming year I can read even more books! I'll list the Goodreads links below in case anyone wants to add them to their TBR!


Which sci-fi books have you read in the last year? Have you read any of the titles above? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

2 comments:

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design