Tuesday, November 8, 2022

SCIFI MONTH 2022 | TOP TEN TUESDAY: Sci-Fi Series I Want To Start

 

SCIFIMONTH BANNER ARTWORK by Simon Fetscher

Top Ten Tuesday Sci-Fi Month Edition!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is Series I’d Like to Start/Catch up on/Finish. I put a Sci-Fi Month spin on it: 

SCI-FI SERIES I WANT TO START
~~~~~




I could have chosen way more than ten but these are the series that stood out most in my mind. So many books so little time! Gah!


Which sci-fi series would you love to start? Do you have any sci-fi series that you need to finish? Have you read any of the titles above? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

2 comments:

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design