Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven't Read, But Want To

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is: 

AUTHORS I HAVEN'T READ, BUT WANT TO
~~~~~

1. Mark Lawrence


I honestly get tingles every time I read one of the synopses for one of Mark Lawrence's books or even glimpse the cover. 

2. Katee Robert


This is one of those authors that I know I would love if I ever just finally picked up one of their books. Plus, her books appeal to different tastes and when you're in the mood for that sort of thing, well...yeah.

3. Stephanie Garber


I have heard incredible things about the Caraval series and its spinoff series. I'm really excited to dig into them both!

4. Julie Hall


This is one of those authors that I have already purchased the books for but haven't read yet. #readerslife

5. Lana Pecherczyk


All of Lana Pecherczyk's books sound incredible. The premises of her book series really speak to me. 

6. Ashley Poston


I really love the variety in Ashley Poston's stories and I love the niches that she has carved out.

7. Rebecca Jenshak


I love me some sports romance so Rebecca Jenshak's books have been on my radar for a while.

8. Danielle L. Jensen


I have been wanting to read Danielle L. Jensen since her first series was released. All of her books sound so interesting and I am truly eager to read them. 

9. Avery Stone


All of Avery Stone's book series sounds awesome and right up my alley. Plus, they have gorgeous covers that make me drool just a bit. 

10. John Gwynne


I have heard wonderful things about John Gwynne's books and those covers really make me want to read them.


Which author's books are you eager to read? Have you read any of the authors listed above? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design