Monday, February 1, 2021

2020 Can Suck A Lemon

 Howdy folks! Long time no see, amiright? I haven't posted on the blog since last summer. I am sure that I don't need to tell everyone what a shitshow 2020 was for literally everyone on the planet. My 2020 was no different from most other people so I will spare you all most of the sordid details. I was very sick for most of 2020 and neglected almost everything in the online world. I was thankfully still able to read last year but I couldn't do much else. I am currently going back through over 23,000 emails that have accumulated in my inbox since last summer. I hope to catch up on everything and bring the blog back to what it was before I got sick. I don't want to draw this post out, but I did want to post something to explain my long absence and let you all know that I will be getting things back on track with the blog in the coming weeks. I have already started sharing bookish news on my Facebook page and my Instagram if you want to follow me there. I'll start posting more reviews and bookish news on the blog soon. Until then, I send you all my warmest regards and I hope that you are all safe and happy with a book in your hand. Cheers!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design