Sunday, August 13, 2017

Announcement: Re-branding


The Alchemy of Ink
is now
Novel Nerd Faction

I've been out of the game for many months, and there is a good reason why. My husband had cancer at the latter part of 2016, and as a result of him not working we were evicted from our home. We spent the next eight months homeless. It was quite a humbling experience. Needless to say, blogging was near impossible when you don't know where you and your kids are going to be sleeping. Now this isn't a pity party, so on with the good news! My family has finally found a home and we are getting settled. With this, it is time for me to come back to the blogosphere. I've decided to re-brand. So I'm going from The Alchemy of Ink to Novel Nerd Faction. I hope to be able to revamp the look of the blog and add some new faces to the lineup. So if anyone is interested in guest posting or being a regular poster on the blog, let me know! I'll be looking for not only reviews and book posts, but I want to add another person to the mix that loves comics and pop culture! If you fit the bill, shoot me an email! 

2 comments:

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design