Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I'm Dying to Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is "Top Ten Authors I'm Dying to Meet". So here we go!

1. Jay Kristoff


Jay is one of my favorite authors to follow on social media. He is so funny and down to earth. I swear, if we knew each other in real life I think that he and his wife would be best friends with my husband and I. We just share the same sense of humor, and love of all things awesome. =P

2. Elise Kova


Elise is probably the author that I follow most on social media. She is truly a lovely person. I have been on her street team since the beginning of her Air Awakens series, and I have loved every moment. Elise is generous and loves her fans.

3. Leigh Bardugo


This lady holds the key to my heart. Seriously. Her stories move me so deeply that there are hardly words to describe it. I devour everything that she writes. 

4. Cassandra Clare


I admit that I don't know much about Cassandra Clare's personality. I don't stalk her on social media, but I love love love her books! The depth that she has in her stories is outstanding and awe inspiring. If I could write a book like any author, it would be her. 

5. Ann Aguirre


Ann Aguirre's Razorland series was one of the best series that I've had the pleasure of reading. I have yet to read her other books, but I certainly will! I would love to meet her and express my gratitude for the amazing series that is always at the top of my list of favorites. 

6. Sarah J. Maas


Seriously, who wouldn't want to meet Sarah J. Maas? Like, really? She is one of the most popular young adult authors right now, and for good reason. He weaves intricate, incredible stories. Her Throne of Glass series is one of my favorites, as I am sure it is on a lot of people's favorite lists. =P

7. Marissa Meyer


Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles series was so special to me. I am usually high on fantasy stories, but Marissa Meyer gave me a surprising, enchanting science fiction story that won over my heart. She reintroduced me to my second favorite genre, and got me hooked on retellings. 

8. Marie Lu


Dystopian stories will always have a special place in my heart. There is something about the genre that speaks to me, as did Marie Lu's Legend series. I picked up the first book and was hooked. I follow Marie on social media and she is a darling. 

9. Veronica Roth


Another dystopian author that I adore. I think that everyone has read Veronica's Divergent series. I fell in love with this world and binge read the entire series in three days. She seems like such a nice gal on social media, and I would love to tell her how much I enjoy her books.

10. Annette Marie


Annette Marie is one of my favorite indie authors. Her writing is so flawless, and the way that she creates worlds is mesmerizing. I have no doubt that she could be a mainstream author with book deals and movie deals. Her stories are so detailed. Her Steel & Stone series is one of my all time favorites. 

If you had the chance to meet any author, who would you choose? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design