Saturday, June 25, 2016

M.I.A.

Howdy everyone. I wanted to post in the blog to let everyone know the reason I disappeared for a few months. I came down with pneumonia and had to be rushed to the hospital. I ended up staying in the hospital for some time because the pneumonia wasn't responding to treatment. I was released from the hospital, and then I fell down the stairs in my home and injured my knee and fractured my collar bone. I am currently mending from the fall, but my pneumonia is nearly gone thankfully. When I was in the hospital I couldn't even sit up or eat on my own, so I didn't get any reading in or anything else for that matter. I have started to get back into the swing of things over that last couple of weeks. I will slowly but surely get back to posting on the blog and social media regularly. Since I had pneumonia and my fall, I haven't been able to read as much as I normally do. I typically get through 10-15 books monthly, but over the past two weeks I have only been able to get through two books because of my health. I will get back to normal eventually, but from here on out I should be able to keep up with things online and be able to post on the blog. I just wanted everyone to know that I didn't just up and leave with no notice. I also want to say thank you to those that messaged me on twitter when I was in the hospital. I have missed you all terribly and I am happy to be back. =]


Vanessa, a.k.a.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will recover soon.
    That is such a bad thing, that happened to you... I can't even imagine how hard it must have been...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. It was certainly awful, but I am glad to be feeling better. =]

      Delete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design